Hello!  This is my first time to post. My husband is the one who helped me set up my blogger website last year but I didn't start until now. Honestly, I'm nervous and scared of staring up. I realized there's no such as a perfect time to start that makes me feel like wasting time. I thought, "Heck, why wait? I have so many beautiful creations I could share that may inspire others? That may lead me to something possibly way beyond what I expect." So I started just right now. For years I've always checked bloggers' websites of many different areas like sewing, crafts, food, home decor, and DIY for inspiration. That is one of my favorite things to do in my spare time.

Let me tell you about myself a little. My name is Jennifer Kath. I'm 30 something and live in North Carolina with my husband, Schaefer and two beautiful children named Jabella and Apollo. My passion is sewing, craft, and DIY. I sew mostly clothes for my family. I've been sewing since high school. After I took some sewing class in high school and college which it wasn't enough, I learned more techniques and improved my skill on my own throughout time. Thanks a lot to internet, I've became better at sewing more than I've ever expected. Recently Schaefer spoiled me with a new serger machine in addition to my new sewing machine for Christmas. Actually it's the second time for him to purchase the serger and sewing machines. What a sweet guy! 

Stay tuned for further posts!



Popular Posts