More news!

Hello!  The weather here in Raleigh has been acting odd lately for the beginning of Spring. That doesn't stop me from shopping for new Spring/Summer fabrics and sewing up new wardrobe not only for me, my entire family. I just ordered several yards of dandelion silk fabric (who would ever thought of looking for it prior buying?) Honestly, I've never thought of wearing anything not-so-popular-flower plant until I fell in love with how it looks. How ironic it is! Wait until I make V1482 dress and show you. That would probably change your whole view of this plant.  Yep, both of flower and weeds. Not only this dress I have in my mind to make, I have several more pieces to make. I can't list all of them right now because they're so much that I hardly remember. Once I finish a project, I'll wear and then share with you as long as I'm pleased. 


Dandelion Fabric

That's not the only news I wanted to share with you. Right before Easter, we adopted 8 adorable chicks of 3 three breeds named after Disney princesses which are Aurora, Belle, Mulan, Cinderella, Jasmine, Snow White, Elsa, and Anna. At first, they may be hard to identify but already distinctive to us by their personality and slight different characteristic looks. They are so much fun and entertaining that we could not get enough of! Probably more to Purccy, my feline friend than us... Purrcy and the chicks being friends? Nope,  that's not going to happen.  Maybe in another life....

Apollo, so happy about the new family additions!
Disney Princesses
Purrcy being sneaky.. Tsk, tsk... 


Disney Princesses enjoy their outdoor adventure

Schaefer admires Aurora's beauty.


My hubby, Schaefer discovered a way of hypnotizing some chicks. Enjoy the video. 



Popular Posts