That Cute Boho Top!



Good day! I think I'm in the best health condition to say it after I had been under the weather for more than a week. Last month my husband and I eventually completed the popcorn ceiling removal, painting ceiling & wall, and installed new ceiling lights in almost all of rooms. We couldn't be more than pleased with the results.




A few weeks ago I took my daughter, Jabella to Joann's for fabric shopping. That's probably our first time to shop for other things than food in a long time. I found this cute and easy Boho style pattern McCalls 6735 that was on a sale for Jabella. Joann's had lots of nice selections of Spring/Summer fabrics that made it hard to decide which was perfect for this "A" top. Upon our browsing, this plisse pink fabric caught Jabella and my attention at the same time. It has nice texture similar to seersucker and blend of cotton/polyester that makes it durable and comfortable. I could easily envision Jabella wearing the "A" top in this fabric so I had to get it right away.

By the time we got home, I immediately cut and sewed the top that took me two days. This project involved lots of gatherings but was relatively easy to make. 

Jabella was delighted when she tried it on. It's loose and swingy that is perfect for her body shape. The neckline has elastic that allows flexibility and comfort for Jabella to put on and take off.  I was pleased with the outlook of the project and most importantly, Jabella's satisfaction.

Last week Jabella wore this top when we went out with Schaefer. She also wore the fringe purse to complete her Boho style look. She got lots of compliments. I'll definitely make more tops like it in the future. Maybe make one for myself. Haha...
Mini Tour at Videri Chocolate Factory
Cute pose!
Curious to see what's behind the factory
My treat. Isn't it pretty?


Popular Posts